Well well, what do we have here?
All screenshots was taken from Shin Sekai Yori – 17 which is released yesterday on Saturday.
Probably this isn’t the first time you heard these kind of words right? For those who played in my server before…
Here some weird shit going to be revealed when you compare Shin Sekai Yori with my Minecraft – Version Changelog page.
- My Minecraft server updated to EX + Tekkit! R1 Minecraft 1.2.5 on Saturday which is the same release day for this 17th episode of Shin Sekai Yori that revealing more info about its story’s plots.
- On that update, I named my server map as “Shin-Sekai” and reveal it on Version Changelog. On that time, I planned to move the “Old World” map into “Shin-Sekai” map. Which later I get to the idea calling the “Old World” as “Ancient Civilization” map.
This is quite weird because the anime’s name and my map’s name shares the same. Then the newly generated “Shin-Sekai” map is based on “Ancient Civilization” map. Which means that I already added the ancient civilization map into the “Shin-Sekai” map, but I didn’t announce it yet to avoid bugs that can corrupting player’s accounts. They both, share the same days which is on Saturday FYI.
- Its getting weirder when the anime Shin Sekai Yori series is broadcasted to Japan’s TV channels started on Friday.
- The full debugged map chunks done in EX + Tekkit! R4a Minecraft 1.2.5 update were also on Friday were released to players.
On this time, I decided to annouce that the Ancient Civilization are ready to be explored because I already tested out its compatibility with the server’s MODs and other plugins. Suprisingly they both released at the SAME DAY. Coincidence? Don’t ask me.
- Things going even creepier when, 28 September 2012 is the Shin Sekai Yori anime series release date.
- While 16 June 2012 and 10 August 2012 is the date I updated my Mincraft to EX + Tekkit! R1 Minecraft 1.2.5 and EX + Tekkit! R4a Minecraft 1.2.5 respectively.
This what shocks me.
- I get the name for my map “Shin-Sekai” before I ever know that an anime will released as “Shin Sekai Yori”
- My map “Shin Sekai” also have “Ancient Civilization”, similar to “Shin Sekai Yori’s” plot.
- My “Ancient Civilization” shares the same idea in “Shin Sekai Yori’s” plot which too advanced and called as a source of knowledge
- I release the annoucement about “Ancient Civilization” on Friday, which is the same day for “Shin Sekai Yori” anime broadcasted to TV channels.
- ALL OF MY WORK FOR SHIN-SEKAI MAP WHICH IS FROM R1 TO R5 ARE DATED EVEN BEFORE THE RELEASE OF THE ANIME SHIN SEKAI YORI.
- EVEN WTH IS THAT, I ENDED THE SHIN-SEKAI MAP AND NEW MAP NAMED AS HEXED STARTED AND CONTINUED WITHOUT HAVING ANY RELATED TO SHIN-SEKAI MAP.
Well now you have it. Its sounds like I shared the same idea with the novel writer for the Shin Sekai Yori story. But seriously I didn’t make up this story guys. When I check it side by side I was WTF WTF WTF all the way on the things that I found related with it.
Told ya that Minecraft updates gonna be cool! Well it does shivers me a little now too… Well can I easily promoted when I add this kind of things into my resume and apply for Freemason and Illuminati? I can get good income with this!
P/S: Good thing we’re not having any ‘bonobos-like’ in the server at least. Or do we have it? OMG